We currently have the following vacancy:
Bank Recovery Practitioner
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Job type: Zero hours contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join Inclusion Healthcare, provider of the Anchor Centre, soon to relocate and become No.5 Recovery Hub.
Inclusion Healthcare provides Primary Healthcare to the homeless, refugees, asylum seekers and other vulnerable groups. Established as a Social Enterprise in September 2010, Inclusion Healthcare operates from two sites within Leicester City Centre.
Inclusion Healthcare is seeking to recruit a Bank Recovery Practitioner, to assist No.5 employees to provide an effective service to people with dependency to alcohol issues.
Based at the Anchor Centre until April 2018 then moving to No.5 Hill Street, Leicester, the post holder will provide support to the Substance Misuse Practitioners and Recovery Practitioners to carry out effective case management and assisting when delivering a range of services to aid recovery.
The candidate will have knowledge of recovery and treatment work in relation to alcohol and substances, basic knowledge of homelessness and knowledge of housing related support also good literacy & numeracy skills. Ability to speak Eastern European languages would be desirable.
It is essential that you have previous experience involvement in working in a day centre, residential setting or similar environment also basic administrative experience to include, report writing, record keeping, filing, telephone experience, including basic calculations.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a sometimes chaotic and challenging environment
- Able to deal with people on a face to face basis, sometimes in difficult and sensitive situations.
- Friendly & approachable manner
- Good interpersonal skills, sufficient to deal with a variety of people.
- Able to cope with emergencies.
- Committed to the welfare of the service user group
- Basic cooking & domestic skills.
- Willing and able to be flexible to work at short notice
- Willing to have a DBS Check
Please send your CV and covering letter to Hannah Templeman, HR by email to
hannah.templeman@GP-C82670.nhs.uk or by post to Inclusion Healthcare, Charles Berry House, 45 East Bond Street, Leicester LE1 4SX.